[Neos] Different templates lelesys.news on different pages

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:48:32 CET 2015

Здравствуй, Дмитрий!
As always in Neos you have multiple ways to do it.
Most obvious is to change template path for Lelesys.News:List in places
where you need to. If you reuse that configuration in more places, define
it as a new object extending Lelesys.News:List.
If you insert news plugin as content element, you can add some inspector
property that will allow you to select from a list of templates.
Я в понедельник возвращаюсь в Москву, буду рад встрече наконец.