[Neos] Problem with editing content element

Visay Keo visay.keo at typo3.org
Thu Mar 26 03:27:19 CET 2015

Hi Dima,

You can allow/disallow tags in your text property setting:

'Your.Package:YourNode':
   properties:
     yourText:
       ui:
         aloha:
           'format':
             'p': FALSE
             'h1': TRUE
             'h2': TRUE
             'h3': TRUE
             'removeFormat': TRUE
           'link':
             'a': TRUE

So you can define it separately in your Text, Text&Image or
AnotherElement node type as you need. If you those node type shared the
same/similar aloha setting, you can create an abstract node type or yaml
alias to not repeat your config.

Cheers,
Visay

--