[Neos] Dynamic nodetype properties

Visay Keo visay.keo at typo3.org
Mon Mar 23 07:36:12 CET 2015

Hello all,

I have created a product listing page where I have a "Product" node type
and some pre-defined properties in the yaml that backend editor can
enter info about each product and display in the frontend

Now I created a "Category" node type and each product must belong to a
category but there is a requirement that properties of the product must
be defined in the category. For example, in the category name "Drink", I
can set some fields like "name", "price" and all products of this
category will have these 2 fields there by default for user to fill in
the info.

What is the easiest solution to achieve this by what I'm having now?
Is it possible to set required/optional attribute in the field defined
in the category and get respected in the product inspector?

Thanks,
Visay

--
TYPO3 .... Inspiring People To Share!