[Neos] Issues in Selecting a Finisher

Kevin Sam itskevinsam at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 18 10:43:04 CET 2015

I have a finisher in a separate package, I have followed the files structure convention as Application\Package\Org.Code\Classes\Org\Code\Finishers\SaveFinisher.php and i have updated the settings as
TYPO3:
  Form:
    presets:
      finisherPresets:
        'Org.Code:Save':
          implementationClassName: 'Org\Code\Finishers\SaveFinisher'

I am not able to use the finisher inside the forms yaml file, if i add this custom finisher the page dumps me a message.
"Exception while rendering
default<TYPO3.Neos:Page>/
body<TYPO3.TypoScript:Template>/
content/
main<TYPO3.Neos:PrimaryContent>/
default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/
element<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection>/
itemRenderer<TYPO3.Neos:ContentCase>/
default<TYPO3.TypoScript:Matcher>/
element<TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Form>:
The finisher preset identified by "Org.Code:Save" could not be found, or the implementationClassName was not specified. (201503181042309c9f8b)"

Any thoughts on how to debug this thing ??