[Neos] Main Menu

Jean Claude jccosse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 18:04:15 CET 2015

Hello Dimitri

большое спасибо ...

I don't know if it is the correct translation  (google)

you are the first with very good informations.
I spend hours and nights working on computer since 1980.
I was a developer for Apple in Paris ...
I was programming in assembler, but since I learned java, php and I discovered the CMS ...

at the beginning of this year, I discovered TYPO3 CMS and then NEOS ...
At first I could not do the installation on Windows ...

after spending a lot of time, I found that the problem was due to "simlinks" ...
I found the solution with a file ".BAT" ... all is Ok

it's the same solution to create a new package with Neos ...

you are all experts ... I'm a beginner who love NEOS :)

thank you, thank you and thank you again to you without forgetting all the team .

vodka and bordeaux :)

Best Regards
jean-claude