[Neos] Error Using $this when not in object context in

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 21:39:19 CET 2015

Hey Dmitry!
Sorry, never experienced this problem. What could help is a little detail:
what version of Neos are you using, 1.2 or master? What OS? When does this
error occur: before setup or after? Did you try clearing the cache?

Probably you'd have to wait for help from someone more knowledgeable, but I
couldn't miss the chance to greet yet another Dmitry from Russia :)