[Neos] Re: Put Text node as direct child on page

Bernhard Aster bernhard.aster at arrabiata.de
Fri Mar 6 10:04:53 CET 2015

Hi Dmitri,

thanks for your hint.
Now it's working.

page.content.teaser = TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Text {
  @override.node = ${q(documentNode).children('teaser').get(0)}
}

"Why nodePath?"
I simply copied the page.content.main part and changed the type from PrimeryContent to TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Text.

page.content.main = PrimaryContent {
  nodePath = 'main'
}

I thought with nodePath="teaser" i define the nodePath to "teaser" in the current context of a page node. Like "main" area.

A.T.M i don't got it at all why @override.node works. But i will study that.

Thanks anyway
Best Bernhard

Quote: Reinis Zumbergs (reinis-zumbergs) wrote on Mon, 26 January 2015 12:30