[Neos] Re: Put Text node as direct child on page

Bernhard Aster bernhard.aster at arrabiata.de
Thu Mar 5 20:12:30 CET 2015

Hi,

i tried it in a slightly different way but also doesn't work.

NodeTypes.yaml:

'TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Page':
  childNodes:
    'teaser':
        type: 'TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Text'

TS:
		// These are your content areas, you can define as many as you want, just name them and the nodePath.
page = Page

    body {

		content {
			// The default content section
			teaser = TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes:Text {
				nodePath = 'teaser'
			}

Template:
{content.teaser -> f:format.raw()}

So far everthing looks good. I got an new node of type text and i could edit the text. But when Neos starts to saving (right top corner "Saving...") after a while it results in "An error occurred while saving. Server communication error: Internal Server Error. An error occurred during saving. Reload the page to attempt to fix the problem. "

I'm not sure if this is a bug or i (we) did something wrong?