[Neos] Can't access references in the inspector - bug?

Mon Mar 2 11:19:35 CET 2015

Hi everbody,

I’m facing a really strange problem. I’m not sure if it’s bug or a configuration problem. I’m using “reference” in the inspector with a specific referenced NodeType.

I created the referenced page node and published it.
I’m able to access it in the fontend
But if I would like it to use it in the inspector, Neos does not find it.
So.. I debugged it and came to the conclusion, that Neos is looking in every dimension and workspace (user, live) for the object. (TYPO3\TYPO3CR\Domain\Repository\NodeDataRepository::872|873)

live | removed == true | position 0
user | removed == false | position 1

For some reason, "live | remove == true" has a higher priority then the “user” workspace. Why can I access the page in there frontend when removed == true? What does removed mean?

For me it seems to be a bug. Bug before I report it, I thought some here has a explanation.

best and thx,
David