[Neos] [NEOS] How to prevent the opening of folders in the backend ?

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Mon Jun 29 17:01:45 CEST 2015

Hi again

I'm still not entirely sure what you mean, since you're not really
explaining it in a full sentence.

If I were to guess, you're asking if it is possible to have the navigate
and inspector panels closed by default. Currently that is not possible, but
it does remember if you closed the panels by storing the values
"inspectorMode" and "navigatePanelMode" in the localStorage.

If you want a feature making that configurable, feel free to suggest it on
jira.neos.io. If there's many votes for it or if anyone or perhaps yourself
feels like implementing it, then it could get into the core.

Next time I'd suggest you ask such questions in #neos-general on Slack (
slack.neos.io) since it's easier to get feedback right away..

Cheers,
Aske