[Neos] Re: Creating Plugins and using them.

Denny Lubitz lubitz at vivomedia.de
Mon Jun 22 14:20:03 CEST 2015

Hi,

I was (and I'm still) also confused about the relations between the single parts of Neos (Neos/Flow - TypoScript/Fluid/Eel) and just could suggest to read complete guides of Flow AND Neos for beginning to understand these.

Flow: docs.typo3 .org /flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/Index.html
Neos: docs.typo3 .org /neos/TYPO3NeosDocumentation/IntegratorGuide/

Regarding to your concrete problem - That's not Neos anymore - this is Flow, so the examples are here:
Model: docs.typo3.org /flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartII/ModelAndRepository.html
Controller: docs.typo3.org /flow/TYPO3FlowDocumentation/TheDefinitiveGuide/PartII/Controller.html

Defacto you use Neos just to "place" and "configure" your plugin into your website. The rest is done in Flow.

I hope this helps. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Denny

(Sorry I was not allowed to post Links)