[Neos] Neos speed tests

Glen Arason admin at ITIstudios.ca
Mon Jun 15 23:15:45 CEST 2015

Thanks guys.

Switching it to "Production" made a huge difference and now gives results in high 80's low 90's.
Goes to show how little I know at this point.

I'll have a look at "Varnish" when I have a better handle on the overall configuration.
I'm installing these test sites inside my new hosting interface which has also complicated the installation a little.
Once I have a better understanding of both I'll experiment more.

One of my other servers is running nginx but again I will wait until I know what I'm doing before I start messing with that one.

So far I think the backend is fantastic, very well thought out and the best I've seen.

Thanks for the feed back and quick replies.
I look forward to becoming part of the community.

Glen