[Neos] Neos speed tests

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:03:02 CEST 2015

Hey Glen! I can confirm that Neos is consistently faster than TYPO3 on all
our installations.
Cached page renders in 60-90ms on average, which is fast enough that we use
Neos without Vagrant on mid-traffic sites (something we never could afford
with TYPO3).
Besides what Sebastian said, it takes a good server setup. We use this
container (nginx+php5.6-fpm):
https://github.com/million12/docker-typo3-flow-neos-abstract