[Neos] Hook on publishing pages

Jan Syring-Lingenfelder t3-neos at jan-sl.de
Wed Jun 10 17:33:16 CEST 2015

So far, I added Package.php in Classes/Vendor/Package, which contains
the *class Package extends BasePackage* in the Vendor\Package namespace.
The class has only one method:
 *public function boot(Bootstrap $bootstrap)*, which calls
*$bootstrap->getSignalSlotDispatcher()->connect('TYPO3\Neos\Service\PublishingService',
'nodePublished', 'Vendor\Package\Service\NotificationService',
'notifyNodePublished')*

Then, I created the *class NotificationService* in namespace
Vendor\Package\Service. This class has the method
*public function notifyNodePublished(NodeInterface $node)*

Now, every time a node gets published, above mentioned method is called.