[Neos] IMPORTANT: Discussions move to discuss.neos.io - this mailing list is now closed

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Jul 14 22:21:28 CEST 2015

Dear all,

it has been a good time here, but all good things eventually come to an end. In the Neos Team we figured that email isn't really the best medium for the community and us to discuss Neos matters. The good news is that we created a great new place for you to have more lively discussions and follow up more easily on what is being discussed in the Neos community.

Tobias published a short article today explaining the all-new Neos community infrastructure: https://www.neos.io/news/infrastructure-for-our-community.html <https://www.neos.io/news/infrastructure-for-our-community.html>

I'm looking forward to reading you in Discourse; and if you have any questions for the Neos Team, just ask us there, or write to hello at neos.io

Best regards from the Neos sprint in Nuremberg,
Robert

--
Robert Lemke
Project Founder Neos and Flow