[Neos] [NEOS] Invalid catalog name: 1046

Christian Müller christian.mueller at typo3.org
Fri Jan 30 11:43:21 CET 2015

On 2015-01-28 22:47:07 +0000, Jean Claude said:

Hey jean-claude,

> [img]index.php/fa/16217/0/[/img]Hi
> hello to everyone!..
> I am new to this forum ...  I am french and I am Charlie ..
>
> I try to install Typo3-Neos ... I tried with  1- Installation from
> archive and 2 installation via composer.
> in each case all folders and files are created ...
>
> I am trying since yesterday morning and each time, the same result :
>
> database error ... .. Uncaught exception in line 649
> SQLSTATE [3D000]: Invalid catalog name: 1046 No base has been selected

Yes that is corerct so far when you didn't run the setup yet.

> and http: // localhost / setup unreachable ...

if http://localhost/setup doesn't work it might be a problem of
rewriting rules. I assume you use apache server? You should probably
check if mod_rewrite is enabled.

It's a bit difficult to say because there are a few possible reasons as
to why it wouldn't work.

Cheers,
Christian

--