[Neos] Node inspector autocomplete configuration

Sun Jan 18 22:06:41 CET 2015

Hi everybody,

I have a question regarding nodeType references. Let’s say I would like to relate 2 nodes with each other, both have the same type. For instance:

‘My.Package:Event':
properties:
 event:
   ui:
     reloadIfChanged: true
     inspector:
       editorOptions:
         nodeTypes:
           - ‘My.Package:Event'
       group: My
     label: Event
   type: references

This works quite well if they are siblings. But if one of them is somewhere else in the node tree (even a child node) I don’t get an autocomplete result in the node inspector. With oder words, I just get a result if they are siblings.

Where/How can if configure the behavior of the autocomplete drop down field in the node inspector?

bests,
David