[Neos] Label translation in yaml file

Sokly Phal sokly at web-essentials.asia
Tue Jan 13 09:10:46 CET 2015

Hi list,

I found the solution now. I did it as the following:

- In my custom ContactForm.yaml file, I removed the 'label' key and only
keep the 'identifier' setting

	identifier: 'email'

- In my custom Field.html file, I use <f:translate> viewhelper to render
the translation

	<f:translate id="{element.identifier}" package="My.SitePackage">

- And just add my translation text in Main.xlf file for all field identifier

	<trans-unit id="email">
		<source>Email address</source>
	</trans-unit>

Hope this helps others too.