[Neos] REST API for Neos content elements

Pavlina Drosos pavlinadrosos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:49:11 CET 2015

Hi guys,

I need to do a REST API which must deliver specific Neos content elements -
for example list of all blog posts, single blog post by id, list of
clients, single client by id etc.

My problem is that I don't know how to get all Neos content elements with
specific nodetype (for example all blog posts) and their nested content
elements (title, author, date and content of each blog post).

Also how to get single blog post content element with its nested content
elements by its id.

I have looked in the NodeDataRepository, but I couldn't find out how to use
it.
I will appreciate any suggestions and code examples how to do this.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Pavlina Drosos