[Neos] Switching to the development master

Jean Claude jccosse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 00:32:39 CET 2015

hello

I try, but I do not quite understand ... perhaps language ?..

installing neos has been long understood for use on windows 7 ...
but now I can use the demo in Production ...

I try now to put in place "Switching to the development master" ...

I followed the instructions of the team ( http://neos.typo3.org/develop/download.html )

composer update
flow.bat flow:cache:flush --force
flow.bat flow doctrine:migrate

during migration ...
I have this error :

Uncaught exception #1355480641 in line 250 of C:\wamp\www\Neos-12\Packages\Framework\TYPO3.Flow\Classes\TYPO3\Flow\Core\Booting\Scripts.php:
Uncaught Exception: Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationException

Message
  [Semantical Error] The annotation
  "@TYPO3\Flow\Annotations\InjectConfiguration" in property
  TYPO3\Neos\Domain\Service\TypoScriptService::$autoIncludeConfiguration
  does not exist, or could not be auto-loaded.

More InformationFile
C:\wamp\www\Neos-12\Packages\Libraries\doctrine\annotations\lib\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationException.php line 54

Stack trace ....

if a gentleman could help me, it would allow me to discover the Development ...
sincerely, thank you ..

regards
jean-claude