[Neos] Custom Inspector Editor

Aske Ertmann aske at moc.net
Sun Feb 8 11:35:16 CET 2015

Hey Hendrik

Neos 1.2 added support for saving stuff as array, however it works internally as a serialized JSON string so that’s what you want. Additionally it looks like you need to save an array of arrays, but that should be fine by saving it as JSON.

Currently the SelectBoxEditor is the only default editor that supports arrays, so you might be able to find some inspiration there, although that particular one not a simple implementation.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Aske