[Neos] How using node links with ViewHelper?

Arno Dudek webmaster at adgrafik.at
Sun Feb 8 10:22:13 CET 2015

Good morning Nikos!

I'm just a fool! First I forgot to deklare the namespace for the VH. But
now I get an error "Paths must not contain two consecutive slashes."

The link value is not from the inspector directly. It's from an editor
within the inspector with many other fields which generates a JSON
object. I think the inspector parser must convert the link value
"node://" into a node path. This will not happen in my case. Can you see
the value format in your template? It must be a path.

lg arno