[Neos] [NEOS] backend menu site

Jean Claude jccosse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:30:09 CET 2015

Bonsoir Aske

I thank you very much for your explanation ..

for now, I'm still not at to use the multi-site ...
what I wanted to do is to switch from one site to the demo site to try
to understand and above all try to view a homepage with something other than "Welcome" :)

I learned CMS TYPO ...
I understood and used it, but now because of the power of Neos,
I try to create my homepage ...
it's not easy, because, I am french,
I understand English, but do not understand everything and I have found nothing in French translation ...

if there could be a document that would be a check list with the chronological steps to know where to start ... it would be super useful ....

I found a slideshare : http://fr.slideshare.net/plobacher/typo3-neos-the-compendium

it's a start and I try to create my page with typoscript ...

thank you again

Cheers
jean-claude