[Neos] How to publish changes to page templates?

armin otto arminotto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:50:18 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to tweak the TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org site package to my liking and wanted to include my custom css-file instead of messing with the bootstrap.css files.

So edited the Default.html file in Packages/Sites/TYPO3.NeosDemoTypo3Org/Resources/Private/Templates/Page/
and added some code to start with.

However, none of the changes I made appear when I load the site in my browser. The source code is completely devoid of any changes I make.

Is there some kind of command I need to make neos rebuild it's output from the page templates?
Been looking for hours and couldn't find a clue ...