[Neos] Page Search Plugin

form4 GmbH & Co. KG typo3 at form4.de
Thu Apr 23 15:42:50 CEST 2015

Hi to all,

I am using the latest Neos Version 1.2.5 and I want to implement a page search.
I have already following packages:
- TYPO3.TYPO3CR.Search
- Flowpack.SimpleSearch
- Flowpack.SimpleSearch.ContentRepositoryAdaptor

With these packages I have a plugin named "search", which comes from the ContentRepositoryAdaptor. This plugin shows a searchfield in the frontend.

My problem is: When I submit the form I got the error "#1216919280: You are not allowed to perform this action."

In the TYPO3CR.Seach there is a Policy.yaml which grants acces to "Everybody" to the paginatecontroller.

Can someone tell me, which action I am not allowed to perform?
And how to change that?

Many Greeting
Kerstin