[Neos] installing/deploying neos offline / without composer

Michal Z michal.zitko at hp.com
Thu Apr 9 23:07:11 CEST 2015

so I got through it...had "mod_env" not enabled, so SetEnv for the flow was not really working...afterwards the DB connection page in the setup was not working in IE, but worked fine in FireFox.

So the setup said it has finished succesfully, and I imported the :testpackage:, but I get an empty page on both the front and the backend (while the backend requests a login and seems to go through with it)