[Neos] Exception #1391806394: Image resource file could not be found

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:53:46 CEST 2015

Hey Michael!
I don't know what causes your problem. A few things:
/var/www/Neos/Data/Logs -- safe to delete contents
/var/www/Neos/Data/Persistent -- DO NOT delete anything in here -- this is
where all of your image resources are stored
/var/www/Neos/Data/Temporary -- safe to delete
/var/www/Neos/Web/_Resources/* -- these are symlinks to Persistent folder,
safe to delete (but why?) as they would be regenerated on cache clear.
If you don't need any things from demo site, maybe just don't import its
package? (change composer.json)

OT: But what I would really recommend is to invest some time into proper
multi-host deployment setup, either via Surf (or similar tool), or even
Docker.
Here's my experience with those tools, if you're interested:
http://dimaip.github.io/2014/12/20/three-steps-to-deploy/
http://dimaip.github.io/2015/03/03/hybrid-deploy-with-docker-and-surf/

Regards,
Dmitri