[Neos] Get Data from Content Element in Menu

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:13:42 CEST 2015

Hey Patric,
I would do it via FlowQuery. If you're rendering your menu in Fluid, use
smth like
<ts:render path="objForGettingFirstContentElement" context="{itemNode:
item.node}" />
And in TS have smth like:
yourmenu {
objForGettingFirstContentElement =
${q(itemNode).children('nameOfYourCC').find('[instanceof
TYPO3.Neos:Content]').first().property('nameOfThePropertyYouWantToAccess')}
}

All of this is written from top of my head, not tested, don't have time atm.