[Neos] Noob info

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:13:25 CEST 2015

Hey, no, thankfully packages don't automatically include CSS or other
frontend resources with them -- in that case you could end with multiple
Bootstraps from different packages, multiple jQueries etc.
There's a package TYPO3.Twitter.Bootstrap  which provides CSS for you, put
you still would have to include it yourself.
But I would go completely different way, and have all frontend stuff
completely decoupled from Neos, and just let grunt/bower prepare a one
minified file with all CSS you need from all the packages.
If you are interested, here's how I do it:
https://github.com/sfi-ru/SfiDistr/tree/master/Packages/Sites/Sfi.Sfi/Frontend

So yes, Neos doesn't help you with your frontend code (except for
generating HTML), that's a completely separate concern that shouldn't be
entangled with Neos.