[Neos] About Folder Images

Dmitri Pisarev dimaip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:37:59 CEST 2015

But why would you want to put them in a folder? That's definitly not what
you should do.
Rather generate some markup with images of the right size in apropriate
places.
Here's an example of how to do it for a lightbox, which, markup-wise,
should be very similar to what you want to achive:
http://rimann.org/blog/typo3-neos-lightbox

And yes, don't forget about your mobile visitors, lightboxes and other
stuff like that are usually crap on mobile...