[Neos] Bug leading to being unable to enter spaces

John W. jw at ccm3.de
Fri Sep 26 12:01:04 CEST 2014

I´m sorry if this bug is trivial and stupid, I just don't have any idea how to solve it.

The bug keeps me from being able to enter spaces in text-elements as instead uses the navigational feature of the space bar, like scrolling down a bit everytime i hit the space bar even though I'm inside the text area. I can however enter texts without spaces or paste a text from an external source. But I guess it's a bug since being able to enter spaces seems fundamental and essential in a text field. I can't believe no one ever commited it so I guess I'm making a mistake but I'd really like to know what sort of mistake would lead to said bug.

Again: if it's trivial and I'm missing something obvious I'm sorry and feal stupid about it, but yet I have to know it. If it's more complicated than that, please help!