[Neos] OutRearch Call

Chris Tete tetechris20 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 17:18:16 CEST 2014

Hi Dominique,
                          Cameroon is a bilingual country, we speak both English and French. We will grateful to have you with us.

Thanks
Chris Nuvadga

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 7:42 AM, Dominique Feyer <dfeyer at ttree.ch> wrote:

It’s really great to see some interest in Neos that come from Africa. If you need a french speaking boot camp, I’m in ;)

Let’s Neos travel around the globe.

Bests,

--
ttree sàrl