[Neos] Getting your Blog on..

Marcin Ryzycki marcin at ryzycki.com
Thu Sep 11 17:15:58 CEST 2014

Hi Willem,

I've built my first Neos website with blog functionality http://m12.io.

The full source code of the site package is available here, it might
give you some insight how some things might be done:
https://github.com/million12/M12.Site

It's actually based on a forked RobertLemke.Plugin.Blog, which you'll
among defined dependencies:
https://github.com/million12/Neos.Plugin.Blog

Hope it helps a bit.
M.