[Neos] TypoScript 2 Question

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Mon Sep 8 17:21:16 CEST 2014

Hi Sebastian

Thanks for letting me know. I can now look for another solution, which may be less elegant (from my perspective) but doable now!

I have opened a ticket (https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS-395) as suggested. Would be great to come up with a solution as I am sure this would make
Neos even more powerful in the hands of integrators.

Cheers

Nikos