[Neos] Problem with Content Collection

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Fri Sep 5 15:02:54 CEST 2014

Hello Karlheinz,

On 05.09.2014 14:41, Karlheinz Eckhart wrote:
> I have a root-page "Home" and some subpages in my page-menu.
> i have a ContentCollection "Headpictures" with a picture on the root page, that should be inherited to the subpages (only for the Headpictures).
header = TYPO3.Neos:ContentCollection {
  nodePath = ${q(site).find('header').property('_path')}
}

Basically it looks inside the rootpage-node for a node named 'header'
and uses that ones full path.

> If i would like to change pictures on a subpage, the root-picture should be overruled.
I sadly don't know. I tried that too but never found a viable way. :(
Maybe someone else knows.

Kind regards
Stefan