[Neos] Create new neos project - GIT

Philipp Wrann philippwrann at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:51:13 CEST 2014

Hello,

i wanted to install a new neos project and deploy it to a webserver to show it to some other people from our company.
So i installed neos via composer like its said on the project website.
When initializing a fresh git rep everything is ignored
So i deleted the gitignore to simply get all files in out github.

After deploying most of the packages where missing because so many things are defined in gitignore files in some subfolders, so deploying was not possible

How do you do this?

in TYPO3.CMS it was clear to me

I created a new project, added the typo3_src as submodule and added some temporary files and config files to gitignore file. done.

I have no idea how this is meant to be managed in neos, are there some tutorials?