[Neos] [Announce] TYPO3 Neos 1.1.2

nikos nick at jamalade.com
Wed Sep 3 11:23:22 CEST 2014

Hi Aske & Dominique

I had missed this in the documentation on Node definition (http://docs.typo3.org/neos/TYPO3NeosDocumentation/IntegratorGuide/ContentStructure.html)
where it is quite clear:
ui
   inlineEditable
     If TRUE, it is possible to interact with this Node directly in the content view. If FALSE, an overlay is shown preventing any interaction with
the node. If not given, checks if any property is marked as ui.inlineEditable.

And got away with it until version 1.1.2 (for me)!

Sorry if I have wasted anyone time but perhaps if anyone else that missed the above they may benefit too!

Cheers

Nikos