[Neos] [TEAM] Slack for November sprint

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Thu Oct 30 11:01:57 CET 2014

Hi Team,

as shortly discussed on IRC, we will try Slack (http://typo3.slack.com) for the upcoming sprint in November. We'd like to find out what's good and what's bad for using Slack for core team communication.

Since our Slack set up currently has no connection to the typo3.org user base, you need to write an email to the admin team (or, in our case - to accelerate things a bit - to Mathias Schreiber via mathias.schreiber at typo3 org) in order to get an account (please tell him that you're from the Neos team and mention your email address which should be used for the registration). Please choose your typo3.org username as your Slack username.

If we ever use Slack beyond the November sprint, we certainly need a way for any community or non-community member to join without having to write an email to anyone. But there may be a way to implement that.

Cheers!
Robert