[Neos] Neos in a docker container

Marcin Ryzycki marcin at ryzycki.com
Tue Oct 28 13:08:49 CET 2014

On 2014-10-27 18:13:22 +0000, Hubertus Golf said:
>> It would be good if you'd create trusted build, so it's linked to
>> your repository and everyone can look what's inside. Otherwise it's
>> a bit black box and nobody is sure what's there.
> This is the next step, I want t do!

;-)

>> All images are available on Docker Hub.
> Ok, thanks for info! Maybe we could work together! What di think?

I am actually using these containers already on production websites.
But of course I'm happy to work together on it - just fork it and send
a pull request once you add the improvements. Of, if you prefer to keep
you images, I'm happy to make any suggestions too, as soon as you
publish the code.

All the best,
M.