[Neos] Typostrap - TYPO3 Neos based tool for prototyping

Rasmus Skjoldan rasmus at typo3.org
Mon Oct 27 10:46:00 CET 2014

Hi Marcin

To me this sounds pretty mega awesome. ...If I understand the product vision correct :-)

Last year, I talked with Leisa Reichelt about this – e.g. about being able to test different navigation patterns with real content. Without having read the full blog post, I guess that's exactly what you'd be able to do, right? We also talked about using Neos for collaboration by putting in placeholders to brief fx. photographers on the exact context their photo should fit into etc.

What thoughts have you given standard preview modes in the product?

Best. Rasmus

Rasmus Skjoldan
Neos UX lead / TYPO3 brand manager
rasmus at typo3.org