[Neos] Should I go with Flow/Magento or Extbase/Multishop?

Stig Nørgaard Færch stig at 8620.dk
Mon Oct 13 21:42:09 CEST 2014

Hi

I have been planning on creating an Extbase extension which should kind of extend products in a webshop (EXT:multishop).
But now I'm thinking if I should go with a TYPO3 Flow & Magento combo instead.
Choosing Magento also has an advantage as it can connect to a billing program I might choose as well.

The question is if you can recommend me going the Flow way instead of Extbase for this project.

This is roughly what I want:
Product  (can have any one BiblePassage)
BiblePassage (can relate to itself, can have many content, has a user as creator)
Content (has a user as creator)
User

So I see two solutions:
1) I use the Magento API to import products into my own Flow Products structure
or
2) I map the existing Magento structure for Products

I would also like some kind of comments and rating on not only content and biblePassages, but also products, but am not sure if this should be in the Magento shop or in the Flow app.

I have done some Extbase extensions and did some TYPO3 Neos (Folkekirken.dk). But not much TYPO3 Flow yet.

Best regards,
Stig