[Neos] Implementing an own authentication provider?

Torben Hansen derhansen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:48:24 CET 2014

Yes, I checked the routes. I also tried to configure my authentication with and without an entryPoint (with routes setup for the new entrypoint). However, the Log shows "Redirecting to authentication entry point" (which comes from the RequestDispatchingAspect).

Also the log shows - Could not authenticate all tokens, but authenticationStrategy was set to "all", which comes from the authenticate-method of the AuthenticationProviderManager. This is some kind of strange to me, since I do not authenticate at this point, but just want to show the authentication form.

Best regards
Torben