[Neos] [Installation Blocker] Composer and php-binary on webspace

Henjo Hoeksma henjo at simplyadmire.com
Tue Nov 11 14:53:43 CET 2014

On 2014-11-11 10:10:33 +0000, Hendrik Frahmann said:

> Hello,
>
> on Twitter you are asking to report installation blockers.
>
> I have tried to install Neos on a webspace with composer where I don't
> have full server access.
> I only have got a limited ssh access.
>

> 1. It seems that the git-port (for git://) is blocked. Is it possible
> to install it over http ?
> ---------------
>   git.typo3.org[0: 91.184.35.13]: errno=Connection refused
>

>                       git.typo3.org[0: 2a01:198:1:1::151]:
> errno=Network is unreachable
>
>                                                        fatal: unable to
> connect a socket (Network is unreachable)  ---------------
>
> 2. The other thing is, that PHP does not have access to /bin/php (or
> /usr/bin/php) so the Neos setup cannot be done.
>

> Thanks :-)

Hi Hendrik,

we are working on easier ways to install Neos, but for now you will need this.
What you could do (and I recommend so) is using a buildserver to build
your installation which in turn deploys to your production server.
You can also use your local machine to deploy using the TYPO3.Surf package.

--
Kinds regards,

Henjo