[Neos] Meeting from 10.11.2014 - 11:00

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon Nov 10 11:23:58 CET 2014

[SEBASTIAN]

✔ helped Andi to merge Behat Testing changes (prerequisite for
continuing on ACL support)

✔ reviewed/merged the final open Translation changes

✔ first draft of History Timeline package (NEOS-655)

➜ continue with that, want to have first UI running today - then we can
start iterating.

ⓘ last week, spent roughly 27 hours on Neos of 45 worked ones; will try
to increase the ratio this week

ⓘ/♫ my availability changed: also available in the last November week now

➜ WEEKLY GOAL: until Wednesday, get History (NEOS-655) done in a
reviewable state. until end of week, get it merge-ready.

[CHRISTIAN]

✔ finished resource management patches, read for review

➜ start with “Red Carpet” topics, to be decided

[KARSTEN]

✔ finished more reviews

✔ docs for 1.2 can be rendered now on docs.typo3.org

➜ continue with demo server setup / configuration

[ANDI]

✔ worked on ACL features in Flow; not yet ready-for-review. Unit Tests
need to be fixed

➜ get it finished today.

➜ will add Flow stories I am currently working on to the board.

[ROBERT]

✔ set up demo server, added deployment task to Jenkins - that’s how we
can (manually) deploy to Demo Site from within jenkins

➜ hand that over to Karsten

✔ communication

✔ set up new Scrumboard (multiple sprints + projects); old board has
been deleted -- if you have any questions, ask me!

➜ start reviewing Resource Management changes

☠ ran out of milk

[RASMUS]

➜ Dashboard, conceptual work (NEOS-620)

➜ QA of translation UI (make it possible to keep it generalized for
other variant types)

ⓘ Thinking about demo site possibilities

ⓘ Communication with the T3A PR agency about launch press

ⓘ Have about 8 hrs available this week

[BASTIAN]

✔ Fix for improved link handling (NEOS-564) - Reviews appreciated
https://review.typo3.org/33886

☠ Still no final solution for possible race condition with improved
routing cache (NEOS-296) -> https://review.typo3.org/33788➜ discuss
possible solutions, push follow-up

➜ focus on ACL features (with Andi)

[DANIEL]

ⓘ first week went quite well

ⓘ not fully sure how much time we actually have per-person

ⓘ a few people missing today

[HENJO]

✔ Finished rebasing/reviewing the 'base' ui-localization change. Which
can be reviewed: https://review.typo3.org/#/c/28911/.
✔ Same for backend templates (https://review.typo3.org/#/c/28918/)
except I spotted a view missing translations there.
➜I take note of all the missing translations and will finish those as
part of https://jira.typo3.org/browse/NEOS-437https://review.typo3.org/33134&
https://review.typo3.org/33110(nodetypes localization + js localization)

[RENS]

✔ finished grunt/qunit functionality

☠ customer work today

ⓘ still thinking about joining in Lübeck (tuesday or wednesday)