[Neos] How to create custom structured nodes in TYPO3 Neos?

Dominique Feyer dfeyer at ttree.ch
Thu Nov 6 16:42:57 CET 2014

You can also split your big monter node in multiple sub nodes so the edit of properties in the inspector (the right side of the Neos interface) can be more easy. Like this in your NodeTypes.yaml file:

'Vendor.Site:MyBigMonterNode':
  superTypes: ['TYPO3.Neos:Content']
  childNodes:
    address:
      type: ‘Vendor.Site:UserAddress'
    personalInformation:
      type: ‘Vendor.Site:UserPersonalInformation'

Note that in 1.2 the inspector support tab, so you can group properties by topics.

You can also register a new Editing Mode, to have a custom interface to edit your monster

But in all case, try to simplify the monster ;)

Hope that help.

--
ttree sàrl
Dominique Feyer