[Neos] neos exception warning after changing php version

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:01:41 CET 2014

Hi guys,

I recently swop my php version and now my local neos site is not running
anymore:

( ! ) Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'TYPO3\Flow\Error\Exception' with
message 'Warning: Missing argument 1 for
TYPO3\Flow\Core\Bootstrap::__construct(), called in
/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Object/ObjectManager.php
on line 476 and defined in
/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Core/Bootstrap.php
line 87' in
/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.Flow/Classes/TYPO3/Flow/Error/ErrorHandler.php
on line 77

I tried to suppress the warning with my php.ini setup:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~(E_STRICT|E_NOTICE)

I checked my localhost settings and it seems fine, so I am not sure what
is wrong. I even copied it into the Web/.htaccess file but still the
warning blocks the neos installation.

Thanks,
Dominic