[Neos] Specific CSS and JS in Backend-View

Carsten Bleicker carsten at bleicker.de
Sat Nov 1 10:29:35 CET 2014

i did it by copy the neos backend header template to my project and overwriting the ts part:
page = Page {
	head {
		neosBackendHeader = TYPO3.TypoScript:Template {
			templatePath = 'resource://Foo.Bar/Private/Templates/TypoScriptObjects/NeosBackendHeaderData.html'
		}
	}
}

insinde of the template i used:
<f:security.ifAccess resource="TYPO3_Neos_Backend_GeneralAccess">

Carsten Bleicker
Wülfingstraße 1
42477 Radevormwald

E-Mail:	carsten at bleicker.de