[Neos] Empty nodedimension table after node:migrate 20140516221523

Lars Peipmann lars at peipmann.de
Wed May 28 09:21:22 CEST 2014

Today I updated a NEOS Webseite to the new 1.1 Beta 3 version.

I am using the content dimension locales for transleted content. To migrate it to the new name I used this command:

/flow flow:cache:flush && ./flow doctrine:migrate && ./flow node:migrate 20140516221523

Table typo3_typo3cr_domain_model_nodedata shows in dimensionvalues the correct migrated values. But the table typo3_typo3cr_domain_model_nodedimension is empty after the migration and the Website says "Missing Homepage / Either no site has been defined yet or the site does not contain a homepage. / You might want to create or import a site in the setup.".

This is my Settings.yaml part for the dimension:
TYPO3:
  TYPO3CR:
    contentDimensions:
      languages:
        default: 'de_DE'
  Neos:
    contentDimensions:
      dimensions:
        languages:
          defaultPreset: 'de'
          presets:
            'en_GB':
              label: 'English (Great Britain)'
              values: ['en_GB', 'de_DE']
              uriSegment: 'en'
            'de':
              label: 'German (Germany)'
              values: ['de_DE']
              uriSegment: 'de'

Do I have a wrong configration or ist there a bug in the node migration?

(Related Commit: https://git.typo3.org/Packages/TYPO3.TYPO3CR.git/commit/4595f7c74c3176315cec3fdef296873cc95a74fe)