[Neos] How to upgrade to beta?

Marcin Ryzycki marcin at ryzycki.com
Tue May 27 18:35:36 CEST 2014

You can checkout to 1.1 branch [1] which for now always contains
most-recent 1.1 released version (currently 1.1.0-beta3) or to specific
tag (again, 1.1.0-beta3). Using dev-master might be sometimes bumpy road ;)

git checkout tags/1.1.0-beta3
composer update
./flow flow:cache:flush --force
./flow doctrine:migrate

That should do the job.

Or you can apply manually composer.json content from 1.1.0-beta3,
add/merge your changes and then do composer update.

M.

PS. Actually, is there a composer way to do that (so composer switches
to different branch / tag)? Probably yes, but haven't try it ;)

[1]
https://git.typo3.org/Neos/Distributions/Base.git/shortlog/refs/heads/1.1