[Neos] Installing Neos

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon May 26 10:36:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 26-5-2014 1:11, Chris Tete wrote:
> I am installing neos and when i  go to my htdocs directory and try to create a new project based
> on the TYPO3 Neos base distribution using this command; php
> /path/to/composer.phar create-project typo3/neos-base-distribution
> TYPO3-Neos,
>   i get this ;       Could not open input file: /path/to/composer.phar

The instructions assume that you replace "/path/to/composer.phar" with
the actual path to the composer file on your installation.

In the first step
curl -s https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
you installed composer. On that location you'll find the composer.phar
file. Now remember the complete path to that file and use it where it
says "/path/to/composer.phar" .

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor